Please do not click the 'Back' button on your browser or refresh any
page while this message is displayed.

Universal Credit

From 20 June 2018 many working aged people will have to claim Universal Credit instead of making a new claim for Housing Benefit

more »

Welcome to the On-Line Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Application Form.

Please select from the following options:

  • Make a new claim:

  • Retrieve a previously saved application form:
  • Please enter your application reference

    If you save a form for later, it is important that you complete and submit it within 28 days, otherwise you may lose benefit. Un-submitted applications will only be stored for this period after which it will be deleted from the system.

    Navigation Confirmation
    Navigating away from the current page will cause any unsaved information on the current screen to be lost.

    Are you sure you want to continue?