Bradford MyInfo


MyInfo (Council Tax and Benefits account)

Check your Council Tax or Housing Benefit account

You need to login to MyInfo to check your accounts.

During system maintenance all figures will be returned with nil values, if this occurs please try again later.

Register for MyInfo

You need to register with MyInfo the first time that you use it.

You will need your Council Tax or Benefit reference number to register. You can find your reference numbers on your Council Tax bill or Housing Benefit notification letter.

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

You can apply online for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction and Alternative Maximum Assistance.

Find out about other benefits you may be eligible for

Navigation Confirmation
Navigating away from the current page will cause any unsaved information on the current screen to be lost.

Are you sure you want to continue?